26.7.09

hands on buzzers.

so i got an answering machine. and used the aforementioned greeting.

i go on a trip soon. greyhounding. bring a blankey. soon it's manta ray the monterey and gelato and swimming in lake(s).

my insta-perv look is going over well. parents have been pulling their children away from me, and all the right people have been giving me compliments. the people who understand.

just like when my favorite lesbian told me: "life is all about characters, not styles"

sometimes, at night, i wonder just how much weight my self-proclaimed 'storage unit' above my ceiling tiles will withstand before crashing down onto me. and the fluorescent light tubes will fall into my eye sockets, and scads of cockroach husks and cobwebs will funnel down them into my brain.

buy me a bottle of sherry.

No comments: