29.9.08

kwote me.

memorable quotes from craigslist's m4m section:

"young guy seeks another youngish guy for oral and manual sex."

his sex doesn't have a clutch.

"THE SCENARIO:
kissing, snuggling, cuddling etc. Feeling a nice guy next to me who smells good and cuddles well puts me into utopia."

make sure you use your garden of eden scented body wash.


"...who would like to cum over for coffee living in anchor point or near by. please be a top and have some body hair."

clever!


"anonamous bottom,smooth,slim,uninhibited - 33 (east van)"

dictionary.com couldn't define this word, so i'll have to email and ask.


"New to park sex, looking to learn and gain experience."

and i thought park sex came naturally...


"I swallow everything you shoot down my throat guaranteed. Shoot me your stats and I will shoot you my number so you can shoot all your sperm loads down my throat a.s.a.p."

i hope he doesn't run out of bullets.


"going to wreck today to trail hike...got a 9 looking to poke a dude in the bushes..."

who knows, he could mean 9 feet. watch all of your bushes, dude.


"PUSSY MOUTH for HUNG DL COCK"

yeesh, i wonder what a pussy mouth looks like...

"2 brothers of the same mother looking for brothers of the same mother or other?
Call (six04) seven38-4924"

these incestual poets have a nice rhyme scheme, but it doesn't complement the ee cummings bit at the end.

"Hot Native TV in Maids Outfit will be at Stanley Park"



"Hey, I’m a long distance trucker doing BC - AB return at least a couple of times a week and sometimes further. I'm 50, 5'11", slim, 140 lbs, 7.5c, Brown hair / eyes, I look younger and I'm usually really horny.
I'm looking for a good looking "slim young teenager" who is interested in going along on trips.
I would enjoy having a boy come with me, who is happy and willing to share my bed etc on the road.
I'd like a slim young teenager (legal minimum age – 20) similar to myself or smaller physically who is well hung and I prefer cut, to be my companion on road trips. Please provide as much detail as possible, your pic gets mine.
No fat or older replies unless you’re really slim and cute and well hung.
Maximum age 21 please."

darling, truckers can't be choosers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA, I love your hot native TV drawing--that was you right? That trucker ad is ridic, I thought most truckers were hetero hicks like my grandfather...Not gay & borderline sexual predators. At least he requested legal age.

My thought is what kind of guy aged 16-21 would house up with a 50 yr. old trucker...?

Anyhow I am glad to see you're back :)

angela.semple said...

wow. hot native tv. beautiful. I miss you. I need to get over this sickness that I have *cough cough.wretch wretch* so that I can come see you. love.